Digital Cinema Package is a digital cinema package, a digital film, with a specific data format for image and sound. DCP aims to create a norm in digital cinema in order to facilitate the worldwide distribution of movies and advertisements.
Stefilm has been creating DCP files since 2010 using software such as the Easy DCP Creator. We provide a sufficient work progress in perfect compliance with DCI standards.
DCP mastering to DCI standards
DCP 24/25 fps
DCP at 4K / 2K analysis
DCP replication (CRU)
Multilingual 2D & 3D subtitling
Encrypted and unencrypted
Format hard drivers to Linux xt3 – NTFS
STEFILM using the Cintel Scanner of Black Magic for scanning of archival
films. It features a high intensity diffuse light source and advanced imaging
system so you get real time HDR scanning of 35 & 16mm
in Ultra HD resolution.
The Cintel Scanner is perfect of creating digital film files you can use in post
production or for unlocking vast film libraries. The Cintel Scanner scanning
negative or positive films 35 & 16mm in a spectacular Ultra HD quality.
Finally, its important to know that the 35mm film has extremely high dynamic
range and a native resolution of 4K. STEFILM’s experience in
STEFILM with the appropriate Scanners in her studio has the
ability to digitize all the widths of the films.
- For Super or Regular 8 it is very important that the quality control of the material is right, as it is very likely that its age is not in the desired state for scanning. From Super or Regular 8, which is scanned by frame by frame, you can get digitized material in HD 1920x1080 quality.
- For the 16 & 35 mm most modern film, the digital cleaning process is necessary as the image depicted on the monitor is often abused due to the multi-use of the film. Then come the color interventions so you have a vivid image. Το The digitized material is given in quality 4K, 2K, and HD.
- Sound Scanning
- Digital Cleaning
- Sound Design
- Sound Engineering
- Film Scanning
- Color correction
- Digital Cleaning
- Sync Audio
UPSCALE – TRANSCODING
- Upscale from BETA/DB/SB/VHS/DVD to PAL/HD/2K/4K
- Upscale digital from HD/2K to 4K
- Digital Transcode
- 2 Suites DaVinci Resolve
- Commercial or any film and Ads